Wonderdraft Faerie Lights by Syldi

Syldi

Syldi submitted a new asset:

Faerie Lights by Syldi - Add some magic to your world!

Hello hello! I'm Syldi and I love the Fey. I like Faeries and all those magical and fantastical themes, and I want to share my own custom assets so that you can bring some magic into your worlds as well!

Here I have created some Faerie Lights, also know as 'Witchlights' in a wide array of colors to choose from. You can add as many as you like hanging over things like forests, cities, or ruins to make them appear more mysterious and fantastical.

How to Install

Just drag and...
Read more about this asset...

mswgogo

Hi Syldi, I downloaded Faerie Lights for WonderDraft version 1.0.3 using Myth Keeper. I did this several times and each time I received the error message the asset is malformed when I launched WonderDraft. I am new to all of this so I hope this makes sense. at the top of the webpage, the title is Faerie Lights for WonderDraft but above the file it says Drawn. I'm not sure what that means but I thought I would mention it in case it sheds light on the issue. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making these! Mike

Last edited:

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Syldi, I downloaded Faerie Lights for WonderDraft version 1.0.3 using Myth Keeper. I did this several times and each time I received the error message the asset is malformed when I launched WonderDraft. I am new to all of this so I hope this makes sense. at the top of the webpage, the title is Faerie Lights for WonderDraft but above the file it says Drawn. I'm not sure what that means but I thought I would mention it in case it sheds light on the issue. I appreciate the time and effort you put into making these! Mike
Try deleting the .wonderdraft_symbols file, that might fix it!

Syldi

Hello hello!

I apologize but my computer's mobo failed shortly after I got into making these assets, so I've been unable to improve on them, or do any troubleshooting. =( I know that Wonderdraft has had a few updates since then as well. Once I've finished fixing my rig I'll try to make another pass on these to try them out, but for now as much a it sucks it'll kind of be wild wild west on updates or fixes.

My only suggestion is to try to manually download / install them, if that doesn't work try downloading another asset and see if you get the same error.

Nexoness

Platform manager
Staff member
Administrator
@Syldi Do you want me to fix the asset for you? I have found a fix for it :D the .wonderdraft_symbols file is not right and cant fix itself somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glasgowdessie

Latest profile posts

Gimmie Pig wrote on vevedere's profile.
You might let folks know it can be used underwater and even give them an example - not sure how many people read the reviews!
making items for use
enter line 2 here
EightBitz wrote on Toblakai23's profile.
Your T23 Banners pack, and your T23's Candles and Lanterns pack have the same Pack ID. This means that only one of them will show up in the list.
just made my first namebase, lol
ZeroGNexus wrote on ApprenticeOfAule's profile.
Hi, I was considering using some of your water paths for my maps, but I share them on Patreon and offer commissions so they'd be commercial. I was just wondering if you had a license for them or something along those lines?

Join the platform as a developer!

If you are developing software or maintaining a community related to map-making in any way then you are more than welcome to join our platform!

Learn More!
Partners
  • Legend Keeper
  • MapForge
  • Campaign Cartographer
  • Dungeon Builder
  • Other World Mapper